GraphicsGale supports only Japanese and English officially, but the version 2.x has supported external language files.
We expect you to translate in other language.
- If you are making translation, tell us. We will publish the state of your work at this page.
- If you made a translation, send us its text file and tell us your name as a translator. We will publish it at this page.
- Move a txt file into 'lang' directory.
- Move a chm file into GraphicsGale directory.
How to make translation of interface
- Copy "C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphicsGale\Lang\English.txt" to the new file for your translation.
- Don't change words in brackets, for example [Lang] [Common].
- Translate the word after equal symbol, for example:
Cancel=Cancel --> Cancel=Cancelar
- & symbol is accelerator key, for example:
&About --> About
- %d means variable integer, for example:
%d colors in clipboard --> 32 colors in clipboard
- %s means variable character string, for example:
Please specify "%s". --> Please specify "Name".
- \n means a line feed.
- [Lang] section is for setting of the translation.
- ID : Specify a unique number. (We check it before publishing.)
- Caption : Specify a language name. You may add your signature, for example:
Caption=Spanish (by Mike)
- Help : Specify a help filename.
- ProportionalFont : Specify a name of the proportional font for the interface.
- FixedFont : Specify a name of the fixed pitch font for the interface.
- FontSize : Specify a size of the font for the interface.
How to make HTML help
- Translate html files of the following zip file by HTML editor or text editor.
- Compile HTML help through Microsoft HTML Help Workshop.
- If you can't compile it, just send us translated HTML files.
HTML Help Project : help181206.zip